Sunday, April 29, 2007

The King is Exhausted on High


Oh my gosh, I love this dude. He never fails to make me laugh. We were driving to the new house yesterday. Personally, I love to crank up the Christian praise songs in the car. I've also been known to belt out the words, at the amusement of other drivers. Well, my kids have started to follow suit. If you're gonna influence a habit in your kids, why not make it a good one! We were in the car, and "He is exalted" came on. Collin started to belt it out. Except, he thought the words were, "The King is Exhausted on High." Because to a 5 year old who's never heard the word exalted, God would be exhausted. I mean, come on, he has to answer all those prayers. Then, there's the entire galaxy. My goodness, He's busy! Seriously!
We're in the new house, and we are all indeed exhausted. Everybody loved sleeping in their new rooms last night!
Here's a juicy bit of information...my blog is going to have a new look soon. It's so beautiful! I can't wait. It will, once again have a new name. Don't let it confuse you. It'll be me, just with an absolutely gorgeous blog template from Splat Designs. She's so good! She really has a talent, and she's nice too. If you need a new blog design, check her out.

7 comments:

Janice said...

Oooooh!! Can't wait to see your new blog look!

How cool is the picture of you and your son snuggling up together!!! I love it!

I love your new house, by the way - it's so beautiful!!!!

Wendy said...

I can't believe you stayed down there. I am getting so sad that you are moving!! :( I know you are only going to be an hour, but an hour?!?!!? Cute pic of you two. He must have been tuckered!

Megan said...

Okay, that 'exhausted' story totally made me laugh. I always wonder when I'm singing to Eleanor what she thinks I'm saying. Too funny!

I can't wait to see the new look! Lindsay is amazing!

A.K. said...

can't wait to see the new blog!!!

love the snugglin' picture!

Liza on Maui said...

Oh, we should all be in the same car! My kids and I love belting our worship songs in my car too. I just love that EXHAUSTED on high :0 !!!

I can't wait to see the "new blog" or should I say the new look of your blog...

and I agree with Wendy - that's a great picture of you 2.

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

I absolutely love that picture! And I can't wait to see your new look. As our Tink says, "I am so excitick!"

Cyndee@Riezzee's Place said...

I was just blog hopping - the exhausted story is too funny. My son likes the Newsboys - and he thinks that one of the lyrics is "Holy, Cory" instead of Glory, Glory. When he first started singing it, I was wondering who Cory was - maybe that is God's real name.

Blessings!

Cyndee