Friday, July 6, 2007

Cute Video

OK, being the dog lover I am, my friend sent this to me a while ago, and the kids and I loved it. You may have seen it before, but I don't care, I want to learn how to embed video on my blog. Turn your volume on, cause it's the added commentary that makes it funny. I think it was on America's Funniest Home videos. The last one particularly cracks me up, the lengths the people went through to keep that dog in, including putting up their huge circa-1987 stereo speakers.

Apparently I'm the only one who didn't know that you can still call 911 with an old cell phone, so I'm feeling old and not tech-savvy!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Very cute. I can see Celi doing this, and Brandee!!

Stacy said...

Wish my puppy was here so I could see the cute and funny things he will do! We get him on the 27th. Yeah!

Shana-Lynn said...

That is funny!

Hey, Kristen I didn't forget about your tag, I just haven't had time. Hope to get to it sometime though.

Janice said...

These are really cute!!! Glad I don't have a dog right now, though. I don't think I can handle raising another living thing in the house (even my plants don't survive because the kids take up all of my time!).