Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random

I just started the new Beth Moore Study - the Psalms of Ascent tonight. I am so pumped. That lady really can relate to people. I haven't been in one of her studies for over a year. I'm so excited! I hope I don't fall behind in my homework, though!

Well, a lot of you know that my very wonderful friend Wendy recently moved away! Sniff...Sniff! But, my God is so good to me. One of my other wonderful friends just arrived this week. It's really a small world in the Air Force. This is our third base together. I love their family like they were my family.

OK, so you don't feel jipped...here's some "Weekly Wisdom with Collin"...

Collin: Mommy, John McCain must be really busy.

Me: Well, I'm sure he is. Why do you say that?

Collin: He's been approving a lot of messages

Oh my goodness, I love that little rascal!

I need to update with some pictures soon! I need to get on that.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Sniff sniff. I miss you like crazy cakes. I want to move to your basement.... is that okay? I love Collins quips. He is always counted on to give me a good laugh.

A.K. said...

love love love Beth Moore Studies! haven't heard of that particular one- you'll have to let us know how it goes!

Shana-Lynn said...

I bet you miss Wendy, she seems like such a great friend. Hopefully, you'll get to see her and her family again soon. Happy your other friend is around for you though, that's awesome.

Collin, everyone loves thoughts.

Megan said...

I love that you write these things down, so you'll always have them!!