Saturday, July 26, 2008

All right, so I never did it

OK, so I never did the going private thing. I wasn't sure if I could figure it out! I was talking to my mom today, and everytime we talk, she says I should blog! She's missing the pictures! So, here are a few!


Here are the boys with mohawks at our church VBS! Like, rock on, dude! D took the week off from work to be a crew leader at our VBS. That's just the kind of guy he is. He was so great with the kids. He had a crew full of girls, which was cute. They were lovin' it! I have a picture of them, but I don't want to post it, seeing as they're not my kids and all...





So, Collin turned 7. Wow, where did that time go? My youngest baby is 7. Here we are at Collin's favorite restaurant for his birthday. I love Shane holding up seven fingers. Oh, and by the way, they have ALL gotten hair cuts since this. They got to grow the hair out during the summer, but it got really long!







Here is Collin being dropped off at summer camp. That was tough for me to leave, but he apparently isn't having any trouble with it! Sorry about the bad picture. I don't have enough time to edit the pics tonight, but I figured it had already been so long since I blogged...



Yes, surprisingly so, I left my baby boy with two camp counselors named Moptop and Turbo. I'm not sure what Collin is doing. Deer antlers? Just not sure there.

Well, I will post again when I get pictures of his homecoming, cause that'll be great. I pick him up tomorrow!!!!! Yippeee!!!!!

To all my blogging friends, I've missed you! Now, I better go call my mom and tell her I have posted, or she'll never believe I've done it!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

Yeah! So good to see pics!! WOW! I didn't know collin was gone!! Your a tough mommy!

Shana-Lynn said...

Yay, you're back!! I was just about to give up on you.....So, glad I didn't.

Megan said...

YAY!!!!! There you are! Your mom isn't the only one who missed your pics! So glad you're back!

The Morgan Family said...

I'm so glad you're back! And I'm REALLY shocked that Collin is 7! That is crazy! KEEP BLOGGING! DON'T ABANDON US AGAIN!