Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snapshot of Military Life


You know your child is a military kid when...

It was wear your school t-shirt backwards day. We're waiting at the bus stop. I glance around, and Collin has on a different shirt than anybody else. I didn't even notice when he was getting dressed!!!!! I say, um, Collin, I think you have the wrong shirt on. He TRIES to look at his back to see what's on it, but can't! Then it hits him, oh yea, I don't go to that school anymore.

We run back home, and I drive him to school, receiving a tardy. But, it was worth it. Wearing the wrong shirt...that's just bad community relations!

4 comments:

A.K. said...

oh no, my kids one day will be just like that! at least he has a mom who is amazing and will fix the problem!

Wendy said...

very cute. love it

Susie PSU said...

That would have been social suicide. Not cool when you are that age at ALL.

Megan said...

awww...that's such a cute story. what a good mommy to fix it for the little man!!