Friday, September 7, 2007

A great weekend at the game!





Well, last weekend was the official start of the college football season. We went out and tailgated and had a great time. Theron isn't in the tailgating picture, because he was at home with a headache. Uh oh, I hope he isn't inheriting my migraines! He felt better later though, and D went to get him. He saw the last part of the game.

We had a special visitor with us for the weekend. Collin's godmother, Tammy came to see us and went to the game with us. Tammy is a childhood friend of D's. The boys had a great time, as you can see from the photos, and we all hope Tammy had a great enough time to come visit us again!

9 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

Great photos! Looks like everyone is having fun. Sorry to hear about Theron's headache - I hope he's better now.

Shana-Lynn said...

Your boys look like they had a great time. Great pictures.

Megan said...

Looks like so much fun! The pics with Tammy are so great!! I bet she loves them!!

Stacy said...

Let the fun begin with the football season!!!!!!

A.K. said...

love the background-especially in the last photos... looks like i great time!

Susie PSU said...

I love football season! How great that you can take the boys to the game - do you have season tickets??

The Morgan Family said...

Awesome pics! BTW- I finally posted.

Lori - Queen of Dirty Laundry said...

I love the photos! Looks like you guys had a fun time.

Wendy said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Wish I could have been there!!