Friday, February 23, 2007

The Homecoming is Nearing!

A number of you have asked how long until Darrell comes home. Well let me tell you, we have 18 more days! After that, we will be moving to our next assignment. After his return, Darrell's parents visit, and Theron is confirmed on Palm Sunday, April 1st. Needless to say, we have a few momentous occasions on the horizon. The boys and I are wildly excited to have our family reunited again. This year has been a tough time for all of us, but with the grace of God, we have made it through. The school here has been wonderful, and we have met lots of wonderful people through the school and our church here. I went to see The Astronaut Farmer today with a friend. It was a pretty good family flick. Tonight, we are having a family fun night. I made homemade pizza (Mike, I know you are jealous), and the boys are watching Open Season. A number of you have also asked about the snow. Well, it is nearly melted now, but we are getting a storm tonight, and into tomorrow. They say it won't be that much accumulation, though. Thank goodness for that! I hope you all enjoy keeping updated with our family, and I hope you come back soon. I'll try to do an entry every week or so. Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Congrats on starting a blog. Good job! Keep up the posts, and the pictures. I love reading through stuff ike this.